Saturday, July 18, 2009

India so far.

I mean it's hard to post after hearing Willa's awesome stories, but i'll try my best. A couple of days ago, our roommate was hit on the shoulder by a rickshaw while he was walking on the street. The day after, Rup and I got into a minor accident while riding in a rickshaw. Yesterday while getting off at our train station, we saw a catfight. In Mumbai trains, you have to push and shove your way to get out of the train and to enter the train. A skinny girl (s) gets pushed out of the train by this fat chick (f). Skinny girl starts slapping the fat chick, and the fat chick retaliates. They slap for a minute or so, when f calls s a "bastard". Then, s calls f a bitch. f says, "I'll show up the type of bitch I am." s replies, "I can see how much of a bitch you are." Thereafter, Rup and I decide to leave and imitate the verbal argument while walking. It turns out that the skinny girl was walking right by us. Whether, she heard us or not, we don't know. Besides that, work is pretty chill while the commute is a bitch.

-V

1 comment:

  1. lol omg i like your updates. they amuse me greatly. hope india is fuuun.
    ps this is cecey :]

    ReplyDelete