Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm so paid

Hello Friends. I have had a very relaxing day today. I finally slept for 7 hours, just 5 shy of my total for the past 4 days (cool). I stared at the view of the sea while taking in the cool breeze for about an hour before eating a good meal. Then I, along with Rup, proceeded to talk with the landlord's son about us staying here. Finally, I worked out for the first time in weeks. It feels good to be back. Us trainees went to Bandra (West) for some drinks at an English Pub, then had a nice quick meal, before seeing a Hindi movie called Kambakt Ishq. On the way back, it was pouring when we rode the rickshaw. We will start work tomorrow, which is about a 1.5 hour commute, so that'll be fun! Alright boyz and girl, that's it for now. Don't laugh too hard or be too excited when you read this, I know how hard that can be. Fun fact (great words): I wanna be a rickshaw driver when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment