Tuesday, August 4, 2009

allo

Hello kiddos,

Since I am too lazy to write about the last couple of days, I have instead attached some pictures:



A picture of T5, one of our classes last week. We rotate classes every couple of days, so that we can meet all of the students here. And yep, I closed my eyes to blend in with my students....



One our two days off, we stayed in Beijing for two nights. This is a picture from Factory 798, an awesome urban art district in Beijing.



One of the galleries in Factory 798. The idea behind these artworks is to paint on photographs to create one cohesive unit.



An acrobatic show we saw. Not particular impressed, but it was decent. I don't have too many pictures from our Beijing excursion because the other interns take all the pictures...


The company took us sightseeing. This is the view from Shanhaiguan, part of the Great Wall.



Getting chummy with statues, as usual.



Evening activities with the students usually include awkward pictures such as this one.



A picture of all the interns on the night of the opening ceremony. Fun stuff.

- Willa

1 comment:

  1. Yo Willa, so what you teaching in China? Chinese?! lol, jk. I'm sure u r more chinese now that u spent a summer in china.

    ReplyDelete